[vtk-developers] VTK hackathon 7 October 22nd

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Mon Oct 8 13:21:14 EDT 2018

If we are going to be reviewing/merging outstanding merge requests, it
would be good for folks to rebase branches on master and retest on the
dashboards ahead of time. Waiting until the day of the merge-a-thon will
lead to enormous dashboard queues.

Any ideas on how to encourage that or make it happen, ideally more
efficient than prodding the 143 open merge requests individually?

Thanks,
Cory

Cory Quammen
Staff R&D Engineer