[vtk-developers] VTK hackathon 7 October 22nd

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Mon Oct 8 13:06:34 EDT 2018

OK let's to it on Tuesday October 23'rd. The v-con link is:
https://meet.google.com/bvz-dazh-zfz

The focus area will be "merge everything!" but of course everyone is
welcome to work on whatever they like and contribute to/benefit from the
amped-up group mind.

Lunch will be provided to those who participate at Kitware in NY. If you
plan to attend in person, please let me know soon so I can arrange a
visitor badge for you.

Thanks. See you all in just over two weeks!

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
Principal Engineer
21 Corporate Drive