[vtk-developers] [vtkusers] announce: VTK 8.2.0.rc1 is ready to try

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Mon Nov 5 16:56:27 EST 2018

Yes they appear to be there. See David Gobbi's commit.

This is the full set of new changes in 8.1.2.

David E. DeMarle (1):
      Increment version to VTK 8.1.2

David Gobbi (1):
      Fix compilation issue due to Python3.7 API change
<https://gitlab.kitware.com/vtk/vtk/commit/706f1b397df09a27ab8981ab9464547028d0c322>

Sankhesh Jhaveri (4):
      Fix bug where re-enabling seed widget wouldn't move existing seeds
      Invoke DeletePointEvent before deleting vtkSeedWidget seed
      Make some orientation marker widget methods virtual
      Issue error if vtkAlgorithm::GetInputConnection called on wrong port

Sean McBride (1):
      Added explicit cast to pacify UBSan’s “implicit-integer-truncation”

Shreeraj Jadhav (1):
      vtkImageBlend bug fix for compound mode

Will Schroeder (1):
      vtkFlyingEdges2D: Properly color multiple isocontour values

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
Principal Engineer
21 Corporate Drive