[vtk-developers] VTK Master git pull --rebase issue.

Shawn Waldon shawn.waldon at kitware.com
Thu Sep 28 09:17:34 EDT 2017

Hi Andrew,

I think I know what is going on :(.  The .gitattributes files are the new
way we are marking the data as large data for the script that creates the
VTK tarballs (Utilities/Maintenance/SourceTarball.bash).  Which files are
large data used to be hardcoded in the script.  It appears that CMake
thinks they are data files and is making MD5s of them.

Brad & Ben,

Is there an easy way to tell VTK's CMake that the .gitattributes files
aren't data?

Shawn