[vtk-developers] Can you join us for a vtk hackathon on September 25'th?

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Wed Sep 20 15:44:11 EDT 2017

The agenda for the Sept. 25 VTK Hackathon has been updated:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1S7rI6iVnLAP_BG6gOCs6ZtnBo9ZL2B_4mFWS_t-wc_A/edit?usp=sharing

As usual any comments are appreciated.

If you are planning to be physically present at the Clifton Park, NY or
Carrboro, NC offices, and you haven't already done so, please make sure to
let us know you are coming so we can plan for lunch. Also, for those that
can make it, we plan on heading to Salty's Pub and Bistro around 5:00pm for
beer and food.

Looking forward to it,
Best,

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 8:34 AM, David E DeMarle <dave.demarle at kitware.com>
wrote:

> Hey Folks,
>
> Kitware is going to host another VTK hackathon on September 25'th. You are
> welcome to drop by Kitware's Clifton Park NY office to code with the
> Kitwarean contingent but we'll be online in a hangout as well.
>
> The theme for the hackathon is open for debate. If you've got some ideas
> of what we should collectively focus on, please respond.
>
> We've been floating the idea of "deprecation" with the goal of removing or
> flagging for removal the dead wood in the code base and moving some of what
> we prune over to remote modules. That would put us in great shape good
> shape to put together VTK 8.1 next month.
>
> thanks!
>
> David E DeMarle
> Kitware, Inc.
> Principal Engineer
> 21 Corporate Drive
> Clifton Park, NY 12065-8662
> Phone: 518-881-4909 <(518)%20881-4909>

William J. Schroeder, PhD
Kitware, Inc. - Building the World's Technical Computing Software
28 Corporate Drive
Clifton Park, NY 12065
will.schroeder at kitware.com
http://www.kitware.com