[vtk-developers] Can you join us for a vtk hackathon on September 25'th?

Ben Boeckel ben.boeckel at kitware.com
Fri Sep 15 17:19:19 EDT 2017

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 21:35:33 +0200, Jon Haitz Legarreta wrote:
> And may be feed for thought: can we start devising to add some tool that
> automatically reports code coverage changes to each topic/PR?

Gitlab has fields for code coverage in the statuses that get sent, so if
we get a buildbot that runs coverage, we can submit a percentage to
Gitlab. It's just a single integer (percentage), but it'd be an
improvement from where we're at now.

If reports of some kind get generated by a build, we could probably
figure out somewhere to upload them to.

--Ben