[vtk-developers] [buildbot] Retiring the dashlin1 builder

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Tue Sep 12 10:02:21 EDT 2017

I missed that bit, sorry.

karego-at's hardware doesn't support OpenGL2 either. Either could use mesa,
and in fact karego-at already does because it was less problematic to setup
with valgrind. A brand new machine would be better of course and may very
cost less in terms of initial setup and long term maintainance effort.

Sooner rather than later though - we have to have something new to take up
coverage, doxygen and valgrind responsibilities.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
Principal Engineer
21 Corporate Drive