[vtk-developers] [buildbot] Retiring the dashlin1 builder

Shawn Waldon shawn.waldon at kitware.com
Tue Sep 12 09:54:43 EDT 2017

One thing to consider is that we are deprecating the old OpenGL backend
soon and if we move the valgring/coverage/etc builds we should move it to a
machine that supports the new OpenGL2 backend.  One of the arguments for
removing dashlin1 from the buildbots is that it cannot be upgraded to
OpenGL2 as the hardware is too old.

Shawn