[vtk-developers] Exporting to vector format problem.

rakesh patil prakeshofficial at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 03:27:53 EDT 2017

Hi,

I have derived my own class from vtkScalarBarActor. I have redefined
ConfigureScalarBar() function. I am getting the desired output on the
render window. When I export the renderwindow contents to vector format
using vtkGL2PSExporter, the output PS file misses drawing the colour bar.
If I replace my derived class with vtkScalarBarActor, the PS file shows
proper output. Really wondering what might have gone wrong.

Attached the code of my derived class. Experienced users/VTK developers,
help me out to fix this problem.

Thanks & Regards
Rakesh Patil