[vtk-developers] OpenVR HTC Vive

Carlos Lopez rcourant at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 14:57:14 EDT 2017

Hello,

when creating objects for HTC, keep in mind that the space is in meters, so
the cylinder in the example is 7 meters tall and 10 meters wide. You'll
most likely be looking at it from the inside.
(also, the Y axis is up)

The blue lines inside the head mounted display probably come from the blue
circle that the HTC compositor places, so it seems to me there may be an
issue with the tracking. Is the demo room app working correctly for you?

--carlos

(sorry for the double message)