[vtk-developers] Dashboard

Shawn Waldon shawn.waldon at kitware.com
Tue Jan 3 14:00:47 EST 2017

On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 1:55 PM, Ken Martin <ken.martin at kitware.com> wrote:

> Thanks, maybe more critical though there is a compile failure on bigmac
> that is related to the OSX 10.12 changes you made this summer. Specifically
> it seems like somehow the aliases you created are not being found.  No clue
> what changed recently to cause this to start failing. If anyone else has an
> idea jump in.
>
> See https://open.cdash.org/viewBuildError.php?buildid=4706856 for an
> example

I know why it started failing.  bigmac was updated to Sierra over the
holidays.  And the XCode version hasn't been updated yet (one major upgrade
at a time).  I don't know if the changes Sean made for Sierra assumed XCode
8 or not.  If we want to go ahead and update XCode, let Marcus know.

HTH,
Shawn