[vtk-developers] Various issues on my dashboards... help needed...

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Wed Aug 16 09:51:27 EDT 2017

Hi Sean,

For #3 (-Wunused-template and -Wshadow-field warnings), could you point me
to the dashboard warnings? The one that looks most appropriate to me is at
https://open.cdash.org/viewBuildError.php?type=1&buildid=5019417 but I
don't see any of those warnings. That does have some warnings though that
seem simple enough to fix as well though with the help of the community.

Thanks,
Andy