[vtk-developers] [vtkusers] poll - vtk doxygen style

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Tue Sep 20 08:45:52 EDT 2016

I count 9 votes for /** to 5 (including my own) for /// and none for /*! or
//!.

I'll go with this then:
/**
     something
     blah blah blah
*/

I'll revise https://gitlab.kitware.com/vtk/vtk/merge_requests/1932 and on
Thursday.

Note

David Gobbi has another big style change coming that is going to
modernizing our indentation style in implementation files.
See: https://gitlab.kitware.com/vtk/vtk/merge_requests/1911
That will go in very soon too.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.