[vtk-developers] [vtkusers] poll - vtk doxygen style

David Lonie david.lonie at kitware.com
Mon Sep 19 14:27:46 EDT 2016

One more vote for /** ... */ with leading * on lines in-between, and
keeping the docs in the headers. Jumping to a header is much faster and
easier than opening a doxygen page with modern IDEs. Plus, I doubt anyone
would want to volunteer for the task of moving all the docstrings, and it
doesn't sound easy to script/automate.