[vtk-developers] VTK Textbook and User's Guide now available for download

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Fri Sep 16 12:27:32 EDT 2016

Please remember that the textbook has a fair number of fancy equations.
LaTeX certainly handles equations well....if we were to consider other
alternatives I'd consider this a hard requirement.

--
William J. Schroeder, PhD
Kitware, Inc. - Building the World's Technical Computing Software
will.schroeder at kitware.com
http://www.kitware.com
(518) 881-4902