[vtk-developers] PNGWriter now writing out a black background after 17 Oct.

Andrew Maclean andrew.amaclean at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 17:18:06 EST 2016

Hi Guys,
   For me this still appears to be the case. Try running the attached test
code.
In Windows and Linux, TestWIFPNGRGB.png are the same.
In Windows TestWIFPNGRGBA.png has a transparent background, whilst in
KUbuntu no image is produced just a transparent background.
  Are you able to replicate this behaviour?

Andrew

On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 10:22 PM, David E DeMarle <dave.demarle at kitware.com>
wrote:

> Andrew, does this still appear to be the case in the 7.1 release branch?
> If so mind filing a quick issue on gitlab with the 7.1 milestone tag?

Andrew J. P. Maclean