[vtk-developers] vtkOpenVR

Adam Rankin arankin at robarts.ca
Wed May 25 20:38:30 EDT 2016

Hello all,

I have succeeded in replicating Ken Martin's VTK master build with the drop-in replacement classes for outputting to an OpenVR device.

I am looking to build 3D Slicer using this VTK build, and am trying to understand the autoinit system, so that the factory implementation for these classes kicks in.

What I can't find is where is the location where the list of classes to be autoinit'd is defined. I've found the dependency hierarchy traversal in vtkModuleMacros.cmake, but I can't figure out how to add the vtkOpenVR module.

Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction?

Cheers and thanks!
Adam