[vtk-developers] problem using vtkcurvatures (akashlad)

Andrew Maclean andrew.amaclean at gmail.com
Fri May 20 19:36:44 EDT 2016

You might like to try an  indexed lookup table along with a banded contour
filter as in this example:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Visualization/CurvatureBandsWithGlyphs
This example also shows you how to generate a frequency table of the
curvatures which would be useful in this case.
Regards
    Andrew