[vtk-developers] Indentation style and converting to Doxygen style docs

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Thu Jun 30 15:30:53 EDT 2016

VTK's indentation style has been discussed several times, and it looks
like we have agreement upon moving to a new style. I know there are
some scripts to make this happen too.

We were discussing this earlier internally - are there any remaining
roadblocks. I see emails from David Gobbi in December 2015 saying it
needs a little more time in the oven.

Both of these changes would be stylistic, and both would likely cause
merge conflicts. Ideally we could combine the two, and update our
guidance on coding style at the same time. We would like to coordinate
timing, but I think these changes are both well overdue.

Objections, blockers, or thoughts?