[vtk-developers] [vtkusers] VTK bug hackathon

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 18:15:50 EDT 2016

On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 3:36 PM, Ben Boeckel <ben.boeckel at kitware.com>
wrote:

> We've converted from Mantis over to GitLab for CMake already. Do we want
> to do this before the first bug hackathon? Issue numbers can (and are
> likely to) be preserved.

I have a strong preference to keep the bugs in Mantis until after the
hackathon.  Let's clear as many bugs as possible out of the old system
before switching over to the new.

One thing that mantis has on gitlab is speed.  I don't know whether it's my
laptop of the fact that I'm on the other side of the continent, but gitlab
is painfully slow, while mantis (though ugly) is snappy.

 - David