[vtk-developers] rules proposal drop "+1" ie, looks ok to me but someone else needs to review as well

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Jul 15 10:44:08 EDT 2016

On 07/15/2016 10:31 AM, David Lonie wrote:
> +1 to the idea of a default --oneshot. I think it'd definitely
> encourage more targeted testing and help reduce buildslave contention.

Another +1 to making --oneshot default (and maybe not even having a
way to make it repeat automatically on update).  Choosing to test the
current version should be an explicit step.  Sometimes after tests
more rounds of manual review are needed before testing again.  Also
one may want to reduce the set of platforms on which tests occur after
an update to the topic.

-Brad