[vtk-developers] Indentation style and converting to Doxygen style docs

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 13:32:16 EDT 2016

I've used it.  It has an unforgivable flaw: it doesn't count the whitespace
at the beginning of the line as part of the line length when it does its
maximum line length check.

My experience with style checkers has been bad.  I find that people use
them as a crutch, and write messy code because "the style checker can fix
it before I commit".  In any case, my main concern is that people write
tidy code, I'm less concerned about strictly following a specific style as
long as each module is internally self-consistent.

 - David

On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 9:59 AM, Utkarsh Ayachit <utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com