[vtk-developers] osmesa status

Geoff Wright gpwright at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 09:36:56 EST 2016

I was using the environment variables MESA_GL_VERSION_OVERRIDE=3.2 and
MESA_GLSL_VERSION_OVERRIDE=150, along with latest VTK master. This appears
to make os mesa return a 3.2 context but maybe its not sufficient. I'm not
sure why a lower context version would cause sub pixel offsets though I
would expect that it would just segfault on one of the unimplemented OpenGL
calls.

It's not a big deal, I will try again later in the year but for now I'm
using physical machine.

Thanks for the info,
Geoff