[vtk-developers] Remote Module Documentation

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 16:00:55 EST 2016

I was about to reply, but Ben's response is better than what I'd drafted.
But that won't stop me from adding a couple more points:

The module macros are not as well encapsulated as they could be (they
require some undocumented cmake variables to be set).  Also, in addition to
the fact that all the macros themselves might not be exported yet, I don't
know if all the necessary info for built modules is exported, either
(especially for "install").

I hadn't even thought about CMake 3, but the extra properties will
definitely be a huge help.

 - David