[vtk-developers] Disable ScalarBar move and resize interaction

Romain CENDRE romain.cendre at optopartner.com
Mon Dec 19 05:45:13 EST 2016

Hi again,
I'm using ScalarBar to add a LUT feedback to users, with ScalarBar Widget and ScalarBarRepresentation to customize his position.
OK, it work!

But now I would like to disable Drag/Move and Resize of the widget:
I try to use this lines:

m_scalarRepresentation->MovingOff ();
m_scalarRepresentation->DragableOn();

But none of them work in my situation. The only way was to call: m_scalarWidget->ProcessEventsOff();
And I'm affraid that all user interaction don't be catch by my callback now.

Can you give me the best way to proceed ?
Best regards
Romain