[vtk-developers] New dashboard machines remaining todos

Dan Lipsa dan.lipsa at kitware.com
Fri Dec 2 13:44:06 EST 2016

> In a number of tests, the font sizes have changed slightly. I'm not
> sure how much we should worry about this, but in at least one case the
> change is on the order of 2X bigger fonts.

I can take a look at the font differences since this is something I changed
recently.
I already have baselines for small differences in fonts between platforms,
and those were there
before my changes.

It is a little strange that there are so many new baselines given that I
already have baselines for the rest of the test machines.

Dan