[vtk-developers] New dashboard machines remaining todos

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Fri Dec 2 10:44:47 EST 2016

Shawn,

Here's my feedback:

vtkFiltersGeneralPython-GreenLagrangeStrain - 'xrange' is not in
Python 3. Change to 'range'
vtkGeovisCoreCxx-TestLabeledGeoView2D - new baseline needed due to
small changes in label positions
vtkRenderingVolumeCxx-TestProjectedTetrahedraOffscreen - looks like
genuine failure

In a number of tests, the font sizes have changed slightly. I'm not
sure how much we should worry about this, but in at least one case the
change is on the order of 2X bigger fonts.

HTH,
Cory

On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 10:27 AM, Shawn Waldon <shawn.waldon at kitware.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The new dashboard machines are set up and have been running for almost 2
> weeks now.  I have been working on cleaning them up and I am very close now.
> Here are the remaining issues, I would appreciate it if someone on the list
> could help out with these:
>
> - The new windows machine 'mun' has warnings because it is using 32 bit ids
> (vtkIdType is 32 bit) on a 64 bit system.  So we either need to drop this
> use case or fix the warnings.
>
> - The new linux machine 'eeloo' has about 20 failing tests left [1].  I
> would appreciate it if someone who knows these tests could tell me if they
> are baselines I need to add or real failures we should open an issue for.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Shawn
>
> [1]:
> https://open.cdash.org/queryTests.php?compare1=65&value3=Failed&filtercount=3&field3=status%2Fstring&field1=buildname&project=VTK&field2=buildstarttime&showfilters=0&limit=100&compare2=83&value1=a9c04ac2-build154-%5Blinux-shared-release%2Bextdeps%2Bjava%2Bmpi%2Bpython%2Bpython3%2Bqt%2Bqt5%2Btbb%2Btcl%5D-master&compare3=61&showfeed=0&value2=20161201T150529

Cory Quammen
Staff R&D Engineer
Kitware, Inc.