[vtk-developers] Where is vtkNightlyDoc.tag.gz ?

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 01:39:17 EDT 2016

Hi,

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 5:01 PM, David E DeMarle
<dave.demarle at kitware.com> wrote:
> I just put what I _think_ you want next to the tar.gz. Please try it.

Great ! that's the file I was looking for.

> What is that used for? I can put that up too if you tell me why and ask plus
> nicely.

Back in GDCM 2.4 series, the tag file was present (check inheritance diag):

http://gdcm.sourceforge.net/2.4/html/classvtkGDCMImageReader.html

But during the 2.6 series the file disapear:

http://gdcm.sourceforge.net/2.6/html/classvtkGDCMImageReader.html

Thanks much for your help, I'll re-run the documentation on next GDCM release.

-M