[vtk-developers] Add GetModifiedTime deprecate GetMTime

Robert Maynard robert.maynard at kitware.com
Thu Aug 4 13:28:32 EDT 2016

I agree with David. I prefer correctness to full backwards
compatibility, especially so with something like consistently having
64bit MTimes on all platforms.

Personally I don't see the value in having the return type as a
typedef compared to having the caller do a static cast ( which is what
MTime would have to do internally ).