[vtk-developers] Problem with rendering 3D objects with OpenGL ES 2.0

Signum artur.jaskiewicz2 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 09:26:20 EDT 2016

Hello. I am porting VTK to Google Native Client (Pnacl) which fully supports
OpenGL ES 2.0.
I think most of the work I need for my application is done (e.g.
vtkImageReslice works fine), but now I have a problem with rendering simple
Sphere or Cube or anything in 3D. The problem is that front walls renders
transparent.
On included image, cube on the left is what it should look like, and cube on
the right is problematic rendering on OpenGL ES 2.0 (Native Client).
<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5737865/L5un3.png>

To better visualise this problem, I've recorded video:  VTK rendering
artifacts video <http://sendvid.com/mjoa1upo>

Does anybody have any idea what goes wrong here?

PS. I also asked this question on stackoverflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/36790966/vtk-rendering-artifacts-with-opengl-es-2-0
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/36790966/vtk-rendering-artifacts-with-opengl-es-2-0>