[vtk-developers] Parallel LIC python wrapping failure

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 11:05:53 EDT 2015

The wrappers are great for exercising class interfaces, and
they don't like the fact that the ParallelLIC interface headers
include vtkMPI.h.  It looks like ParallelLIC is the only module
that does this, even though several other modules use MPI.

I'll exclude the problematic headers from wrapping.

 - David