[vtk-developers] Parallel LIC python wrapping failure

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 08:43:48 EDT 2015

Hi Dan,

I've put together a wrap-exclude-python patch, but I suspect
that it won't fix the issue:
https://gitlab.kitware.com/vtk/vtk/merge_requests/709

It's possible that  vtk_mpi_link(${vtk-module}PythonD)  would
do what's needed, but it's strange that the other parallel modules
build fine without explicitly linking the wrappers to MPI.

 - David