[vtk-developers] PROPOSAL: Changing VTK's indentation style

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu Sep 10 09:24:56 EDT 2015

I am still against your proposal John. For reference, it was this:

> I would like to reserve the right to use my own coding style on the
contributed class(es)

It was not changing VTK's style to something different. Looking at that
thread, it also looked like everyone that contributed to it except you were
against it. Also looking at this thread, it sounds like many people are
still against mixing multiple styles in the same codebase.

Best,
-berk