[vtk-developers] PROPOSAL: Changing VTK's indentation style

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Thu Sep 10 02:49:08 EDT 2015

+lots

Like the Scottish who say “Anyone but England”, I would like to emphatically vote in favour of changing VTK’s code style to “Anything, but what we have now”, it certainly can’t get worse.

Yours

JB
PS. It feels like 2006! I made my views felt then (and many times previously), and Berk has criticised my views on it for the last 10 years, so I shan’t say any more!
http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/vtk-Coding-style-Proposed-change-td1251702.html