[vtk-developers] Buildbot builds changed to use OpenGL2

Shawn Waldon shawn.waldon at kitware.com
Mon Oct 26 10:37:30 EDT 2015

Hi all,

This morning we switched the majority of the buildbot builds to use OpenGL2
by default as part of the transition to OpenGL2 in VTK.  This has several
effects that you should be aware of:

* Builds today may be a little flaky as we iron out issues this exposes.
* Buildbot itself will no longer display history for older builds where we
had to override the default. (The build names changed, so they are
considered different builds...)  Use CDash to get the details about failing
builds on older branches.

Sorry for any inconvenience,

Shawn