[vtk-developers] Master vs Release v6 maintenance

Xabi Riobe xabivtk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 05:17:16 EDT 2015

Hi,

I would like to know how things will be done for the support of the version
6.
I understand that only bug fixes will be merged, but what is the workflow?
Should we always create bug fixes branches from the 6.x release, do we have
to ask someone to merge the ones from master we are interested in, or will
there be a big parsing of the master merges before creating the 6.x to
select all the ones related to fixes?

I see a lot of fixes in the master, what should i do to see them in the 6.4?

Thanks!
Xabi.