[vtk-developers] TestImageDataLIC2D test failures

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Fri Oct 16 11:52:07 EDT 2015

That garbage (or slightly different garbage) is in the valid images as well
from OpenGL1, so I suspect the issue has been present for a long time. You
can see a black line along the left edge that does not look right. I’ll try
to take a quick look soon to see if the issue is easy to find/fix unless
someone else wants to :-)

Thanks

Ken

Ken Martin PhD

Chairman & CFO

Kitware Inc.

28 Corporate Drive

Clifton Park NY 12065

ken.martin at kitware.com

919 869-8871 (w)

This communication, including all attachments, contains confidential and
legally privileged information, and it is intended only for the use of the
addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
received this communication in error please notify us immediately and
destroy the original message.  Thank you.