[vtk-developers] test the new CDash

Zack Galbreath zack.galbreath at kitware.com
Thu Nov 5 14:50:13 EST 2015

This past weekend I attempted to roll out a new version of CDash's
index.php page.  It ended up performing too slowly and causing some user's
browsers to freeze up, particularly for VTK.  Since then I've spent some
time trying to improve its performance.

I'd appreciate feedback on how my latest version behaves for you:

http://testing.cdash.org/index.php?project=VTK
http://testing.cdash.org/index.php?project=Insight

You'll notice that each group only shows 10 builds at a time by default.
In addition to helping the page render more quickly, this change also makes
it easier to scroll to the bottom of the page where coverage & dynamic
analysis data reside.