[vtk-developers] Windows XP support....

David Lonie david.lonie at kitware.com
Mon May 4 10:28:53 EDT 2015

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 10:08 AM, David Cole via vtk-developers <
vtk-developers at vtk.org> wrote:

> By the way, one of these two days (last Tuesday and Wednesday) worth
> of commits pushed into nightly-master is the likely culprit for
> triggering the test failures on these machines:
>
> https://open.cdash.org/viewUpdate.php?buildid=3790874
> https://open.cdash.org/viewUpdate.php?buildid=3792368
>
> Hopefully, it's fixed soon... If Windows XP support will be
> discontinued, just let me know, and I'll stop submitting from
> mirkwood.

Can you see why the tests are failing? There is nothing on the CDash pages
that really says what's happening. The failures are fairly widespread and
don't even seem to be generating images in the ones I checked, so the
atomic int stuff seems like the likely cause. Perhaps a stack trace or
similar for a couple of these failures would help narrow down the culprit?

Dave