[vtk-developers] Windows XP support....

David Cole DLRdave at aol.com
Mon May 4 10:08:59 EDT 2015

By the way, one of these two days (last Tuesday and Wednesday) worth
of commits pushed into nightly-master is the likely culprit for
triggering the test failures on these machines:

https://open.cdash.org/viewUpdate.php?buildid=3790874
https://open.cdash.org/viewUpdate.php?buildid=3792368

Hopefully, it's fixed soon... If Windows XP support will be
discontinued, just let me know, and I'll stop submitting from
mirkwood.

Thanks,
David C.