[vtk-developers] gitlab-push woes

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Sun Mar 22 09:51:43 EDT 2015

How about using @robot instead of Do:? That way, we are consistent:

@robot merge
@robot check
@buildbot test

>> 2) Recognition is better than remembering.

How about adding support for 'help' e.g.

@buildbot help
@robot help

And both will come back with a message describing the available
actions and what they do. The first KWrobot check (which gets
triggered automatically) can put a comment saying you can use
"@buildbot help and @robot help for available actions". That way
kwrobot doesn't need to be kept up-to-date with buildbot support
commands (which will evolve -- just this weekend, I added a new
command 'superbuild' to trigger a superbuild from a ParaView merge
request).

Utkarsh