[vtk-developers] (no subject)

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Fri Mar 20 08:42:02 EDT 2015

Dear Jianwei,

Please direct these questions to the users list. This list is for VTK
development discussion not for the use of VTK for other development.

The answer to your question depends on what you are going to do with the
final libraries and binaries generated. To run any of the binaries created
by VTK, you shouldn't have to do anything. You can simply run them from the
build tree.

Best,
-berk