[vtk-developers] Keeping in fork in sync

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 10:29:40 EDT 2015

I'm not sure what happened when I did the initial setup.

To fix it, I removed the upstream and origin from my config file and
reran the setup script. I am OK now. Here is the result:
master)] git remote -v
gerrit lorensen at review.source.kitware.com:VTK (fetch)
gerrit lorensen at review.source.kitware.com:VTK (push)
gitlab https://gitlab.kitware.com/lorensen/vtk.git (fetch)
gitlab git at gitlab.kitware.com:lorensen/vtk.git (push)
origin https://gitlab.kitware.com/vtk/vtk.git (push)
origin https://gitlab.kitware.com/vtk/vtk.git (fetch)
stage git://vtk.org/stage/VTK.git (fetch)
stage git at vtk.org:stage/VTK.git