[vtk-developers] GSOC Project Questions

David Cardwell dcardwe07 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 17:53:19 EDT 2015

Hi,

I'm a student interested in participating in Google Summer of Code this
year, and I noticed two projects that I think I could work on for VTK. "Lua
wrapping, Lua programmable filters" under Half-Baked Ideas and "Templated
Input Generator for VTK" would be the projects I think I'm the most
qualified for.

I have experience doing Lua wrapping for other open source projects, so I'm
especially confident I could do the former project. If someone could
clarify what people would like to be able do with Lua and which parts of
the project would need to be wrapped, that would be great.

Thanks,

David