[vtk-developers] Adding support for a macro in wrapper

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 15:21:04 EDT 2015

Hi David,

The wrappers understand but ignore the "using" directive.  So, yeah, wrapper
changes would be needed to support it.  For example, I have wrapper code on
github that pulls in the header files for all the superclasses so that it
can link
used methods from the superclass namespace.

What was your original macro? In general, the wrappers should be able to
handle most macros without any problems.

 - David