[vtk-developers] A note regarding: std::min and std::max.

Ben Boeckel ben.boeckel at kitware.com
Sun Mar 1 19:49:12 EST 2015

On Sun, Mar 01, 2015 at 19:06:39 +1100, Andrew Maclean wrote:
> I've been watching nemesis for the past few days, the segfaults are caused
> by a GL version mismatch. On the plus side the compiles are showing no
> errors!

Unfortunately, Windows doesn't give real hardware access to more than
one session and a separate user is logged in right now (I'm in the
process of moving all dashboards to that user), so all it gets is
whatever Windows' kernel supports. That should be fixed on the runs
Monday night).

It is also my main Windows development machine, so there may need to be
some setup so I can use it without disrupting the dashboards (I can't
run as the user with the dashboards running continuously because of
ParaView's windows stealing focus and other window management
deficiencies in Windows).

> I downloaded MS-MPI and discovered the FindMPI does not work with
> it so I created a test and manually entered paths etc. and tried that. I
> suspect you are using the 2012 version of MPI, FindMPI works with that
> version. Anyway, I have contacted Todd with some suggested fixes to FindMPI.

What errors have you seen? It would be nice to get the fixes into CMake
itself as well. Maybe we need to look in other registry keys for the
right path? Did you install it to your user or the machine?

--Ben