[vtk-developers] Class design for spline visualizations

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Thu Jun 25 19:32:07 EDT 2015

Hi Lin,

> Your last message is quite informative. I think it is mainly to implement a method in vtkPatchInterpolation which takes in a bezier patch, number of samples and ...

That would be a great start. Eventually it would be nice to have curvature-adapted surfaces, but just accepting a number of samples along each axis will be something we need in any event.

> ... return a vtkUnstructuredGrid?

I would accept a vtkUnstructuredGrid pointer as input and insert into it so that it is easy to create one grid with triangles from multiple patches.

	David