[vtk-developers] Merging changes in temporarily offline

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Jun 2 11:15:50 EDT 2015

Folks,

As many of you may know, we upgraded our GitLab installation yesterday. As
with many things one doesn't expect to have any issues, we have had some
issues :). While we figure things out, merging branches will be temporarily
offline. Things should be back online by tomorrow.

The following things will be affected:
+ Do:check, Do: merge will not work.
+ Pushing new baselines or data files (using the gitlab-push) will not
work. For now, if you are intending to push a branch/commit that changes
baselines or data files, it may be better to just hold on to it and push it
after things are working again.

Folks should still be able to do manual reviews and solicit feedback from
your peers. Also, Buildbot will be online, so you can request tests on your
merge requests (as long as no new baselines/data files are being added).

Thanks for your patience.

Utkarsh