[vtk-developers] Regarding of OpenGL/GPGPU intraoperation

sonogi1979 at live.jp sonogi1979 at live.jp
Thu Jul 23 00:35:58 EDT 2015

Dear Robert,

To change volume data of vtkOpenGLGPUVolumeRayCastMapper directly, I'm
mapping vtkTextureObject to surface object of CUDA. Also, I succeeded
real-time US volume reconstruction by the method. As for me, render buffer
is not needed now, but someone may need.

My post is just a request of vtk - GPGPU interop interface in future and to
share current my approach to access volume data in GPU memory.

Thanks,
Shinya