[vtk-developers] [vtkusers] Crash on vtkImageData with QNan

Lodron, Gerald Gerald.Lodron at joanneum.at
Mon Jul 13 00:46:24 EDT 2015

Hi

I am using Windows Visual studio 2013 Pro with vtk of Paraview 4.3.0 (but in this project I am not using Paraview itself...), on 64bit. I currently saw that 4.3.1 is released but an update will cost me some time....(then I need to rebuild a brunch of others too)... I will check purify next days, i think we have a licence anywhere in my company...

Thanks,

Best regards
Gerald